Thursday, March 20, 2008

I don't mean anything I say.

And just as things were looking up...

I don't know where this sudden fascination with my own misery came from, but it seems as if something is getting a kick out of it. I mean, first you throw me no boyfriend at all, then you throw me a group of misfit drama queens for friends. My family, which is now split into individual sectors, each one more and more pathetic, looks at me like the retard who should be applauded for putting on his shoes. My health has deterorated from "healthy as a horse" to "why is there blood in my stool? why does my right nut hurt? why is the lump on my back growing larger? why does my heart skip beats when I'm trying to fall asleep?" What happened? What have I done? Am I a martyr, or someone blinded by their own flaws? Is this something to overcome, or to bring about my downfall? What is the plan here?

I mean, really...

...what is the fucking plan here?

-Brock-

1 comment:

Eric Spatt said...

I always knew the day would come when you and God came to blows. I've prepared the necessary circle and yes, the sand will soak the blood. We will not have a repeat of your battle vs. satan where too much blood made the floors as slippery as a Wendy's kitchen. You bring the hatchet and I will bring Mills Lane. See you in the squared circle, mate.